Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Dad!!!


Brother, let me help you put your shoes on.


Tarek 19 months, Ethan 6 1/2 months, Blade 4

Out to dinner with dad on his 30th Birthday!

Hangin' out!

Getting to snuggle dad!


The boys continue to grow too fast. Blade is spelling his name B-l-a-d-e. :) He is recognizing the capital letters B, L, A, T and little t on signs all around town!
Tarek saw a helicopter the other day and said "helicopter", it wasn't as clear as could be, but you could understand what he was trying to say.
Jeff did his drysuit dives and got to see the salmon run in Lake MacDonald. I wish I could have been under water with him, to cold in a 7mm suit.

17 day until we go to Mexico. We are all really excited!

1 comment:

Wornaths said...

Looks good. I'm proud of you for finally updating it!!! Keep up the good work. See you in a few days.